Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Back to the 90's

Coincidentally I watch watching some old episodes of "Kenan & Kel" today, because I'm still a big kid at heart, and then I noticed that they were trending on Twitter. This got me thinking about all the old school programmes that I loved as a young-ling! Maybe I'm getting old, but I just think that kids T.V isn't the same anymore!



In the late 90's and early Naughties we had great T.V such as Kenan $ Kel, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, and Saved By The Bell, and I have no shame, although maybe I should, with admitting that I still watch them if they're on the box!





The 90's brought a lot of joy to my generation! Here's a list of things I remember from around that era;

-Power Rangers
-Teenage Ninja Hero Turtles
-Pokémon
-Tamagotchi's
-Mario Kart
-Goosebumps
-Duke Nukem
-Original Grand Theft Auto
-How?
-Chucklevision
-Snake!
-Panda Pops
-N64
-and many, many more!




If you loved your childhood as much as I did, comment below and tell me your favourites!

There's nothing like a bit of nostalgia on a Tuesday afternoon!

Here's a clip from Kenan & Kel for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment