Saturday, 18 June 2011

Small man's syndrome.

This little fella is now officially the worlds smallest 'man' according to the Guinness Book of World Records.



My God he is tiny! He stands a mere 23inches off the ground, which is about the same size as a one year old toddler, but amazingly he is 18 years old! This makes him 3 inches taller than previous record holder Khagendra Thapa Magar.



I think rather than measuring them they should, in the wise words of Harry Hill, FIIIIIIGHT! That would be absolutely quality, a midget fight (Can you even call these chaps midgets?) to determine the ultimate small man!

I'm not sure that being that small would be much fun at all, I doubt there's too much running around getting into mischief like in the films, I could imagine a lot of health issues and a life full of scrutiny and embarrassment.

Although, i'd like to have one, put them in my pocket and take him around with me like a little mascot. Sit him on my shoulder and just show him off. He wouldn't cost much either, he can't eat a lot of food, or need much water, and his clothes would be damn cheap!

In all seriousness, I wish these dudes a long, happy and fulfilled life, but failing that you could always embalm yourself and become a china doll and have pride of place on someones living room shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment